Since 1958, the Montana Wilderness Association has worked to protect Montana’s wilderness heritage, quiet beauty, and outdoor traditions – not only for today, but for future generations.
Preservation of Montana’s remaining wildlands requires an investment in the future.
You can help pass on our wilderness heritage to future generations through the simplicity of a planned gift to the Montana Wilderness Association.
Planned giving options include:
- Bequests: the simplest and most common planned gift is made through a donor’s will.
- Annuities: A gift annuity allows a donor to make a meaningful gift to the Montana Wilderness Association and receive payments for life, plus tax benefits.
- Charitable Trusts: Charitable trusts are established through a trust company on behalf of the Montana Wilderness Association.
- Life Estate Gifts: While retaining the lifetime right to use and enjoy your residence, farm, or ranch, you can make a significant gift to the Montana Wilderness Association by deeding your property upon death.
- Life Insurance Gifts: Substantial gifts can be made through life insurance policies naming the Montana Wilderness Association as the beneficiary.
- Forever Wild Endowment: If you wish, you may have your gift directed to MWA’s endowment, the Forever Wild Endowment, to help ensure protection of Montana’s wild places well into the future.
Speak with a knowledgeable, reputable financial advisor or insurance agent today to help you decide which gift is best for you and your family.
To learn more contact Heather Greene email@example.com at or (406) 443-7350 ext. 102.